Onboarding and offboarding are critical stages in the employee lifecycle and shouldn’t be overlooked.
Poor employee onboarding can be extremely costly, especially when hiring managers spend lots of time doing work that could be automated. There are also other potential repercussions of poor employee onboarding – a lengthy time to productivity and the potential loss of an employee.
And let’s not forget about employee offboarding. Knowledge is often lost when employees leave companies, which can be costly, and poor employee offboardings can lead to bad last impressions and legal implications.
But we get it – these employee lifecycle stages are tons of work. That’s where employee onboarding and offboarding tasks come in!
As of today, you’ll have access to these much-anticipated features. They will streamline two of the most important stages in the employee lifecycle, while creating transparency and accountability because all the people involved in the process can see exactly what needs to be done and when.
With employee onboarding tasks, you can automate the tedious work and focus on more important things – getting your new hire up-to-speed and retaining them. With employee offboarding tasks, you can make sure offboarding is done right by making sure that devices are collected, information is transferred, and everything in between.
So let’s get into the nitty-gritty. What can you exactly do with these new features?
With employee onboarding and offboarding tasks, you can now:
- Create onboarding and offboarding tasks from an employee profile
- Apply onboarding tasks from the employee onboarding flow
- Create automatic employee onboarding and offboarding checklists based on global filter criteria
- Assign employee onboarding and offboarding tasks to anyone in the company
- Monitor the status of employee onboarding and offboarding tasks and remind assignees
- Keep a historical log of completed tasks on the employee profile
If you’d like to see a step-by-step walkthrough of how to use these new features, visit our support library.