Mental Health in the Workplace – Everything Employers Need to Know
Mental health in the workplace has been a rising concern, and it's especially on people's minds now more than ever. Employers have a role to play in supporting mental health, but there isn't a playbook out there to teach employers how to do this. That's why we're bringing in a panel of experts in one virtual room – a clinical social worker, an HR consultant, and a mindfulness coach – to cover what employers need to know about mental health in the workplace. Join our webinar on June 25th to learn from the experts themselves.
What you’ll learn
- What programs to implement to support your employees
- How to navigate performance/work anxiety with your employees
- Tactical ways to reduce mental health stigma in the workplace
- How to support yourself, as a leader, during this time
- Answers to the questions you send in