Looking for Business Rent Relief? Here Are 5 Rent Relief Strategies From a Top Commercial Broker
- A complete overview of the government business rent relief programs and how you can apply
- A playbook on how to have a conversation with your landlord about rent abatement and assistance
- A list of things that you should look for in your rental contract to understand what your options are
- How to handle an upcoming renewal and/or sublease
- An overview of the next six months in commercial real estate and how it affects your business
- Strategies on how to safely return to the office when it's safe to do so
David Cairns joined CBRE Limited in 2012 in the Toronto Downtown Office Leasing and works on the Cairns/Bethell/Calcutt team, which is consistently one of the top 10 leasing teams in the city of Toronto. The team focuses on the exclusive representation of tenants for the relocation, renewal or disposition of their office premises in Toronto and across multi-markets as the single point of contact for corporate real estate.
Simon is one of two CEOs at Humi. He spent years working at an investment bank throughout the last financial crisis before shifting to tech in 2012; a founder at OneLocal before co-founding Humi in 2016. Through both businesses, he has focused on everything from sales to finance, and spends his time trying to navigate changes and challenges like COVID-19 at Humi.