Let’s talk rewards: employee recognition done right
We all need validation. Taking pride in the quality of your work and hearing someone say, "I couldn’t have done this without you," means a lot. In fact, a lack of validation can make all the difference in where we choose to spend our time and energy, especially when it comes to work.
An employee recognition program aligned with your company’s core values allows employees to receive recognition year-round in ways they actually want. That’s why we’re excited to partner with Bucketlist Rewards to show you how to make it happen.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn why employee recognition is key in elevating productivity, and attracting and retaining top talent
- Be introduced to strategies to engage and motivate your people
- Learn how to build a fair and consistent recognition program based on your core values
- Explore rewards that are meaningful and impactful to employees
- Get tips on how to make the business case for an employee recognition program from an HR professional
Jason is Founder and CEO of Bucketlist Rewards, one of the leading employee recognition platforms. Jason believes in the importance of employee appreciation that helps companies create success by motivating people to grow and thrive. Jason has had the opportunity to help a variety of organizations roll out effective recognition programs, having worked with companies like NBA team Orlando Magic, Royal Bank of Canada, University of Texas Arlington, and Stamford Hospital.
Andrea is the Vice President of People at Humi. She has been a part of leadership teams in commodity trading, private equity, and in 2019, she oversaw global HR at a biopharmaceutical company during IPO. She holds an MBA from the Toronto Metropolitan University.
Andrea has worked with different leaders and leadership styles and even more HR systems. She spends her time at Humi sharing this knowledge to build a world-class product, and coaching our team in HR best practices as we scale.