In response to COVID-19, many companies have asked their employees to work remotely. For many of us, managing a remote team is a whole new experience, and it's raising some concerns. That's why we're bringing in experts. The leaders at LiveCA, a company that has been fully remote for 7 years, are going to walk us through exactly how they've been able to manage their remote company (and thrive while doing it too).
- How to improve internal communications
- How knowledge is transferred in a remote environment
- How scheduling plays a big part in keeping organized
- A list of tools that LiveCA uses to lift team culture
- An understanding of how LiveCA addresses security while working remotely
As always, we'll also send you a webinar summary, delivered right to your inbox.