How to manage your mental health when returning to the office
As companies continue to make strides towards returning to the office, we’re noticing that some employees are excited while others are feeling overwhelmed. You may be feeling anxious about returning to an in-person work setting or how you will stay safe travelling there. Learn how to cope with these changes from Dr. Rachel Toledano, a registered clinical psychologist and Vice President of Clinical Services at Inkblot Therapy, and get tips on how to smoothly transition back to the office from Andrea Bartlett, Director of HR at Humi.
On July 29th at 1:00 PM EDT, you will:
- Discover employee mental health patterns we’ve seen during the pandemic
- Get tips on how to cope with feelings of anxiety when thinking about returning to the office
- Learn how to manage post-pandemic anxiety
- Explore ways to reintegrate when interacting in-person with co-workers again or for the first time
- Learn from an HR expert about “re-onboarding” employees who were virtually onboarded and how to make them feel comfortable in a new workplace
Rachel Toledano, PhD
Dr. Toledano is a registered clinical psychologist and the Vice President of Clinical Services at Inkblot Therapy. With 2 decades of clinical experience, she brings to her role expertise in the areas of mood disorders, anxiety disorders, OCD, trauma and stress disorders, couples and marriage counselling, parenting difficulties, and many more. At Inkblot, Toledano is dedicated to increasing the accessibility of mental health care and spends her time overseeing Inkblot’s clinical services in Canada and the US, as well as Inkblot’s EAP program, Substance Use Assessment and Treatment Program and Trauma Program among others.
Andrea is the Vice President of People at Humi. She has been a part of leadership teams in commodity trading, private equity, and in 2019, she oversaw global HR at a biopharmaceutical company during IPO. She holds an MBA from the Toronto Metropolitan University.
Andrea has worked with different leaders and leadership styles and even more HR systems. She spends her time at Humi sharing this knowledge to build a world-class product, and coaching our team in HR best practices as we scale.