The Government of Canada recently released two wage subsidies to help Canadian businesses keep their employees during the current pandemic – the Temporary Wage Subsidy and the Emergency Wage Subsidy. There's widespread confusion about these subsidies, and as a Canadian payroll company, we've done our research, and we're ready to equip companies with the knowledge and confidence to benefit from this federal support. Join our webinar to learn everything you need to know from our payroll experts themselves.
We'll be covering frequently asked questions:
- What is the difference between the subsidies?
- Is my business eligible?
- How do the subsidies work?
- How do I calculate the subsidy?
- How will I receive the subsidies?
- All your other questions that you (and other employers) send in