Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace: How to Create Sustainable Change
Now more than ever, diversity and inclusion are becoming a priority for employers. But some aren't sure where to start and some are wondering how they can continue to create and sustain inclusion past their initial efforts. That's why we're bringing in Raia 'Coach' Carey, a D&I expert, who trains organizations across Canada. Join us on September 22nd at 2PM EST to learn what actionable steps you can take to create (and sustain) an inclusive workplace.
what you'll learn
- A breakdown of the four dimensions of systemic racism
- An overview of some foundational (and often misunderstood) terms – diversity, inclusion, equality, and equity
- What work you can do to create sustainable change as an employer
- Actionable next steps to creating an inclusive workplace
- Answers to any questions that you send in!