Adjusting to the Pandemic – Here’s What You Can Do With Your Employee Benefits Plan
- Knowing things you never knew you could do with your benefits plan
- Knowing how layoffs affect your benefits plan
- Knowing how to adapt your plan to be flexible for your company and your employees during this time
- A break-down of the cost of insurance and ways you can save money during this time
- And of course, the webinar recording
Emmett is the Director of Benefits Revenue Solutions at Humi. Emmett's team helps clients ensure they have the perfect benefits plan for their organization, customized for their people, at the best price. His biggest focus is bridging the gap between insurance and technology to simplify employment for Canadians. Emmett has worked in technology his entire career and having been with Humi since the company's inception, he has guided hundreds of businesses through their benefits, HR, and payroll administration.
Simon is one of two CEOs at Humi. He spent years working at an investment bank throughout the last financial crisis before shifting to tech in 2012; a founder at OneLocal before co-founding Humi in 2016. Through both businesses, he has focused on everything from sales to finance, and spends his time trying to navigate changes and challenges like COVID-19 at Humi.